Beit Al Watan, Fifth Settlement
Beit Al-Watan neighborhood is located in New Cairo, especially in the Fifth Settlement, the project is located between Al-Rehab Extension and Madinaty, surrounded by Suez Road from the north, Bin Zayed Axis from the south, the Middle Ring Road to the east, and the clubs Street from the west.
The building ratio in the project is 50%, which guarantees privacy, and quietness. The project consists of 8 neighborhoods, each neighborhood has its own service area, and overlooks a recreational area, as well as the extension of the northern 90th Street.
Bait Al Watan area is characterized by:
- It is considered one of the most distinguished areas in the Fifth Settlement.
- Each building consists of Ground floor + 3 typical floors.
- Its proximity to well-known clubs such as Al-Ahly Club, Platinum Club, and Wadi Degla Club.
- Its proximity to Al Rehab City. And Madinaty.
- Distinctive internal division of units due to the diversity of spaces.
- The presence of large green spaces.
- Different payment plans up to 120 months.
- It is a distinct investment opportunity.
- Quick access to any other residential area inside or outside the Fifth Settlement
Types of residential units in Bait Al Watan
Bait Al Watan neighborhood contains different types of residential units such as, apartments and duplexes. Each unit’s space vary, starting from 130 meters for apartments and 380 meters for duplexes. The built up area. As for Jebal, it owns different residential units in Bait Al Watan with spaces that vary from 140m for apartments and up to 343m for duplexes.